FEED TO LEAD
TSI’s charitable aim is to make a positive impact in our community. TSI’s CEO, Dr. Marta Wilson, launched the company’s corporate social responsibility program, Feed to LeadSM. The mission of the Feed to Lead Program is to nourish the body, mind and spirit by supporting leadership potential in those who need a helping hand.
Under Dr. Wilson’s lead, TSI makes community investments with the selected charities of choice through funding and volunteer hours. TSI provides and sponsors opportunities for employees to get involved with Feed to Lead including past events such as:
- Serving meals at the SOME Dining Room for the Homeless
- Sorting toys at the Marine Toys for Tots warehouse
- Donating books to the annual TSI Book Drive
- Volunteering with the Eastern Seals Respite Program
- Donating supplies to Computer Clubhouse students
- Donating blood during TSI’s blood drive week
- Fundraising for charitable events
- TSI Blood Drive
As recognition for the impact of TSI’s Feed to Lead program, TSI received the 2012 Jefferson Award for Public Service, and Dr. Wilson received the 2011 Corporate Heroine Award from the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association. Feed to Lead will continue to be an important part of TSI’s mission; TSI has made long-term commitments by establishing multi-year earmarks to fund the program.